Welcome to Gold Rush Motor Inn
At the Comfort Inn Gold Rush you will enjoy Quality Accommodation with friendly service and a smile at an affordable price.
Who We Are and Our Aims
The Comfort Inn Gold Rush is a AAA 3.5 star motor inn widely recognised for excellent hospitality and friendly service. Our mission is to ensure our Guests are delighted with their stay and will recommend our establishment to their friends and acquaintances. To achieve this we will maintain our Rooms to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times and include quality fixtures fittings, we will always provide excellent service and ensure the guest’s stay will be enjoyable at all times.
What We Offer
We enhance our Guest’s visit experience to the region with 26 ground floor, spacious, well-appointed guest rooms all with en-suites and mostly self-catering.
Located in a quiet location the Motor Inn provides guests restful overnight accommodation. The extras that make the stay comfortable are;
- Queen size beds
- In-room FREE WIFI
- Flat-screen television
- Electric blankets, heaters and fan
- Tea/coffee and breakfast making facilities with toaster, crockery and cutlery
- Irons/ironing board and hairdryer
- Bathroom amenities
- The Gold Rush Licenced Restaurant has a modern dinner menu accompanied with a range of regional Tasmanian wines as well as local and imported beers
- Meals delivered to Guest’s room is available
- Coin operated laundry facilities
- Off-street parking in front of rooms
- Soft drinks vending machine
The Comfort Inn Gold Rush is the perfect stop-over point to relax and un-wind following the fascinating travel experience to the Western Wilderness from Hobart, Burnie or Cradle Mountain regions.
The Gold Rush is a well positioned base from which to explore the region over several days and within easy travel to such offerings as; steam train travel into the rain forest, cruising on the World Heritage Gordon River, trout fishing in nearby Lakes, bush walks and much more.